Areas of Practice
At Dalkert Law Office LLC in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, we give each of our criminal cases the full attention they deserve. Your freedom is the Dalkert Law Group's top priority, and that is why we recommend you or someone you allocate, to contact us as soon an arrest has been made. We can aggressively defend your rights in criminal cases such as:
- Domestic Violence - Violent or aggressive behavior within the home, typically involving the violent abuse of a spouse or live in partner.
- Drug Crimes - Is the umbrella term used to describe different offenses involving controlled substances such as cocaine, heroin, marijuana and amphetamines.
- DUI / DWI – Driving a vehicle while impaired by the effects of alcohol or drugs.
- Expungements - A type of lawsuit in which a first time offender of a prior criminal conviction seeks that the records of that earlier process be sealed.
- Juvenile Law - Is the area of criminal law applicable to persons not old enough to be held responsible for criminal acts. In most states, the age for criminal culpability is set at 18 years.
- Parole Violation – Is the written notice of the alleged violation(s) and of the evidence against the parolee.
- Probation Violation - Is an offense that occurs when you break the terms or conditions of your probation.
- Sex Crimes - A crime involving sexual assault or having a sexual motive.
- Traffic Violations - Any traffic violation, other than parking violations that result in a fatal accident or collision.
- Representing Parents in CHIPS - Child in need of protections and services.
Serving Portage Wood and Waupaca County Wisconsin
Call Us Today At ♦ (715) 544-6088
Dalkert Law Office LLC
23 Park Ridge Dr Stevens Point, WI 54481Phone: (715) 544-6088 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org